Following is a list of items we continuously need to support our local community cats. If you can help we are very grateful. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit group. Charitable donations are tax deductible. Please read our Gift Acceptance Policy for complete details.
- Canned and dry cat food. Popular name brands include Purina Cat Chow, Friskies, and 9Lives
- Straw for outdoor cat shelters
- Traps. LFFAC prefers the TruCatch Light Duty Animal Trap – 30LTD
- Blankets or comforters for our facility
- 8 1/2 inch paper plates (preferably Dixie brand with soak-proof shield so they hold up longer with wet food)
- Monetary donations for food, spay/neuter surgeries, and other emergency veterinary care
- Two-door, top-load plastic kennels sold on Chewy.com
Many donors prefer to make donations online. We make it easy and convenient for you to donate through LFFAC Amazon Wishlist.
You also can purchase items and ship directly to us at:
Longmont Friends of Feral & Abandoned Cats
1503 Prairie Hawk Drive
Longmont, CO 80504