King Soopers/Kroger’s Community Rewards Program makes donating to your local nonprofit organization easy. All you have to do is shop at King Soopers or Kroger stores and swipe your SooperCard (or enter Alt ID)! Once signed in you can enroll or update your Community Rewards account under your Account Settings.
The King Soopers/Kroger’s Community Rewards Program makes it easy to support LFFAC every time you shop at King Soopers or Kroger stores. Through their Community Rewards Program, LFFAC can earn a share of your purchases. You must enroll and dedicate your loyalty card and your King Soopers credit card to LFFAC.
To get started in the King Soopers/Kroger’s Community Rewards Program, follow these instructions:
- First, go to the Enroll Now page.
- Click Sign In in the top right corner, then, My Account. Then, log in to your account or create an account on the left side.
- Fill in the King Soopers form basic information (i.e.) passwords, email, and name, even if you have a loyalty card or telephone number. This should give you access to your account or get you a new account.
- Under My Account, click on Community Rewards.
- To find LFFAC or search for “our” code number, VF526, to enroll LFFAC as your organization.
Read the King Soopers Community Rewards FAQs for additional information on this program.