No products in the cart.
- Fill out an adoption application.
- Phone interview with the potential adopter.
- Pre-adoption visit with the cat(s) at our shelter by appointment.
- Additional visits until the potential adopter are certain they want to adopt.
- Home visit for the adoption manager to see the home and help develop a plan for introducing the cat(s) to other family members, including other pets. Our cats come into our care under-socialized and often need more considerations (small area, quiet place to get to know family, etc.)
- Cats are delivered to their new homes.
- Post-adoption support is provided.